Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionLight-hearted and ridiculously relatable, 100 Days of Happiness will have you clutching your stomach and questioning the truth in every unfolding experience. Realistic in its approach to life's mishaps and mayhem, the characters explore the unthinkable while navigating a minefield of emotions that unearth relevant lessons and unending tales of depravity. It's a must have for anyone looking to stretch the imagination and drive the senses wild.
- Author BiographyWriter extraordinaire and die-hard peanut-butter consumer, Kristy Berridge is blessed to live in a fabricated world filled with fictitious characters of a sinister nature and stories of touching sentiment. Growing up in Far North Queensland (otherwise known as Satan's sauna), she's adopted a laid-back approach to life and its nuances, much of which can be identified with in her charismatic plots and unique style of humour. Not one to beat around the bush (she has a boyfriend for that), you can laugh-out-loud at relatable tales of personal triumph or failure, cheer on lead characters of substantial strength and endearing disregard for authority as well as become fully immersed in the pictorial representation of her stories' geography. Eating plants and throwing around kettlebells consumes her spare time, but continuing with her passion for the written word is an endless exploration of both sentimentality and all things decidedly supernatural. Vampires, angels, demons and the gritty realism of personal experience are terrain often traversed and she doesn't see the momentum ending soon.
- Author(s)MS Kristy Berridge
- PublisherShadow Ink Press
- Date of Publication20/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShadow Ink Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.