100 Days of Real Food: How We Did it, What We Learned, and 100 Easy, Wholesome Recipes Your Family Will Love by Lisa Leake (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.84+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description#1 New York Times Bestseller The creator of the 100 Days of Real Food blog draws from her hugely popular website to offer simple, affordable, family-friendly recipes and practical advice for eliminating processed foods from your family's diet. Inspired by Michael Pollan's In Defense of Food, Lisa Leake decided her family's eating habits needed an overhaul. She, her husband, and their two small girls pledged to go 100 days without eating highly processed or refined foods-a challenge she opened to readers on her blog. Now, she shares their story, offering insights and cost-conscious recipes everyone can use to enjoy wholesome natural food-whole grains, fruits and vegetables, seafood, locally raised meats, natural juices, dried fruit, seeds, popcorn, natural honey, and more. Illustrated with 125 photographs and filled with step-by-step instructions, this hands-on cookbook and guide includes: * Advice for navigating the grocery store and making smart purchases * Tips for reading ingredient labels * 100 quick and easy recipes for such favorites as Homemade Chicken Nuggets, Whole Wheat Pasta with Kale Pesto Cream Sauce, and Cinnamon Glazed Popcorn * Meal plans and suggestions for kid-pleasing school lunches, parties, and snacks * Real Food anecdotes from the Leakes' own experiences * A 10-day mini starter-program, and much more.
- Author BiographyLisa Leake is the creator of the wildly popular 100 Days of Real Food blog, which in just a few years garnered more than one million Facebook fans and approximately four million monthly page views. She lives with her husband and two daughters in Matthews, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Lisa Leake
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Cookbooks
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1245 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.