100 Flowers to Knit & Crochet : A Collection of Beautiful Blooms for Embellishing Garments, Accessories, and More by Lesley Stanfield (Paperback / softback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.24Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by zoew2525
- Est. delivery by 1 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description100 Flowers to Knit & Crochet showcases a lush bouquet of blossoms perfect for embellishing your favorite clothing or accessories. As a finishing touch for all your handmade garments or a great pick-me-up for a vintage find, these lovely blooms are the perfect way to use up scraps of yarn or try out interesting new yarns.Breeze through this gorgeous collection featuring a colorful palette of simple spiraling roses, saucer-sized poppies, delicate lilacs, an assortment of vegetables, and more. All are shown full-size and in scale and is complete with stitched leaves and embroidered stems. Each flower pattern has full instructions, yarn requirements, and a suggested skill level. An additional section serves as a refresher course with basic techniques and provides inspiration for embellishing your finished flowers with beads, buttons, and sequins. You can also learn how to use the flowers in a range of fun projects, from customizing clothing and accessories, to decorating gift-wrapped packages.This book will inspire all knitters and crocheters to pick up their needles and start creating their own beautiful blooms.
- Author BiographyLESLEY STANFIELD has authored a number of books on knitting and crochet, including 150 Knitted Trims. She is a long-time hand knitting designer and has been the knitting editor at Woman and Family Circle magazines.
- Author(s)Lesley Stanfield
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight408 g
- Width218 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.