All listings for this product
About this product
- Description100+ Fun Ideas for Playground Games will help you make outdoor playtime fun and enjoyable. This wonderful collection of traditional and new games will be an invaluable resource and the games will soon become playground favourites. The activities use readily available equipment such as balls and skipping ropes. Lunchtime supervisors will find these ideas invaluable for improving playground behaviour. Teachers will find it a great source of inspiration for PE lessons.
- Author(s)Christine Green
- PublisherBrilliant Publications
- Date of Publication31/05/2009
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series Title100+ Fun Ideas
- Place of PublicationBedfordshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrilliant Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Cathy Hughes
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.