All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionAn invaluable resource of 100 incredible ways for rubber stampers to create great cards and keepsake gifts for every occasion. Each of the 25 chapters focuses on a key technique or material, then features a range of four inspiring step-by-step card designs incorporating that theme. Discover favourite techniques such as heat embossing and brayering, along with exciting new trends, including stitching and hand-carved stamps. The handy motif key helps you to find the perfect card or keepsake gift for every occasion at a glance, including births, birthdays, romantic celebrations, Christmas and more. With 100 handy tips, clear colour photographs and easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions, you'll soon be on your way to perfect stamping every time!
- Author BiographyFrancoise Read is well known in the stamping world. She has been stamping for over ten years and designing stamps for the last six years. She currently has a licence with Stampendous, and American stamp manufacturer. Prior to this she worked and designed for Funstamps in the UK. Francoise runs workshops for retailers and demonstrates at stamping shows around the country. Her work appears regularly in Crafts Beautiful and other craft publications. Francoise's work can also be seen in Funstamps Beyond the Basics Video. She lives and works from home in Berkshire with her husband and son.
- Author(s)Francoise Read
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication28/12/2007
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date29/05/2010
- Content Note350 colour illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.