All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe educational underachievement of boys is a concern for educational professionals throughout the UK, and so is consistently at the top of most schools' agendas. There is quick fix to tackle this issue and absolve it completely. There are, however, countless ways of addressing the issue which will help teachers support the boys in their class to reach their full potential. In his new book, established writer on boys' underachievement Gary Wilson gives teachers a way to tap into what is going on inside boys' heads, their experiences and their way of looking at the world around them, and how to value and build upon this in their practice to ensure they get the most of out their male students. Packed with practical lesson plans, activities and strategies, plus suggestions of how to take these ideas further, this book is ideal for all primary teachers who are looking to motivate boys in the classroom and move a step closer to closing the gap between male and female achievement in school.
- Author BiographyGary Wilson is a freelance consultant and author of several books including Boys Will Be Brilliant , Raising Boys' Achievement and How to Help Your Boy Succeed .
- Author(s)Gary Wilson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series Title100 Ideas for Teachers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight163 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.