All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a second group of Continuum One Hundred titles to be published in March 2006. Supply teaching can be very difficult - if it's t the students that are being difficult it's the permanent members of staff. Julia Murphy provides one hundred ideas on how to handle the pitfalls of being a supply teacher. The first twenty ideas are practical such as how to act in the staffroom and what equipment is needed to get through the day. The remaining sections each deal with a subject and include ideas such as warm up activities and how to carry on the topic if faced with more than one lesson with a class.
- Author BiographyJulia Murphy is an English and History teacher at a Secondary School in Lampeter, Wales.
- Author(s)Julia Murphy
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/01/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContinuum One Hundreds
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight151 g
- Width198 mm
- Height129 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.