All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis useful, resourceful and practical guide provides those working with autistic children one hundred ideas of how to support and develop their learning. Ideas range from developing pupils' understanding and communication skills to ensuring they are comfortable within their learning environment.
- Author BiographyFrancine Brower is a Specialist Advisory Teacher and Project Co-ordinator for ASD, Oldham Education Authority, Great Manchester.
- Author(s)Francine Brower
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/03/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.