All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- Description100 Ideas for Teaching Creative Development provides anyone who is involved with development in the early years with a focus for developing children's understanding using a range of inspiring ideas.This book will be essential reading for any practitioner involved with children's development in the early years. Focusing on creative development the author provides one hundred practical and inspiring ideas for use in the education setting.This series offers 100 practical and invative ideas for all practitioners working with children in the early years.
- Author BiographyWendy Bowkett has worked in early years settings for 30 years. For fifteen years she ran her own private nursery. Stephen Bowkett taught English for 18 years in Leicestershire High Schools. He is now a full-time writer and trainer.
- Author(s)Stephen Bowkett,Wendy Bowkett
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/02/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series Title100 Ideas for the Early Years
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.