All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis best-selling title is essential reading for trainees, NQTs and experienced teachers alike.This second edition contains over 100 inspirational ideas on teaching languages in the classroom. Each one has been successfully tried and tested. Ideas range from solving murder mysteries to participating in fun activities to help students speak and understand languages. The Continuum One Hundreds series offers 100 invaluable and practical ideas for teachers of all levels.
- Author BiographyNia Griffith taught languages at comprehensive schools for nineteen years and worked for five years as an advisor and inspector. She is currently MP for Llanelli.
- Author(s)Nia Griffith
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContinuum One Hundreds
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight191 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.