Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Continuum One Hundreds series, this new addition for teachers at all levels of their profession offers a range of inspirational ideas on teaching religious education in the classroom.This book, which is ideal for trainees, NQTs and experienced teachers alike contains 100 inspirational ideas on teaching religious education in the classroom. Each one has been successfully tried and tested. Ideas range from practical activities for use in the classroom to helping children understand and appreciate different religions.The Continuum One Hundreds series offers 100 invaluable and practical ideas for teachers of all levels.
- Author BiographyCavan Wood has been a Head of RE since 1993. He has written textbooks for Heinemann on Judaism and Buddhism as well as for the Think RE series. He is a regular contributor to Secondary Assembly File and a reader in the Church of England.
- Author(s)Cavan Wood
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/06/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContinuum One Hundreds
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.