All listings for this product
About this product
- Description100% Job Search Success is part of the new 100% Success Series that is directed at the development of professional skills and characteristics that begin in college and extend through the job search and into the lifelong learning environment of the workplace. 100% Job Search Success provides practical information that readers can apply to increase their effectiveness and success in the job search. Topics include professional presentation, interviewing, resume writing, networking, and learning from the job search experience. Activities and exercises included in the book are designed to provide opportunities for applied practice and experience, and support skill development. The book is intended to support students in extending and applying professional and self-management skills through acquiring their first job following graduation. The book can also be adapted to fulfill the needs of job search seminar classes focusing on the development of individual skills. Supplements include a Professional Portfolio to assist in the job search, as well as an online companion and web tutors.
- Author BiographyAmy Solomon has been a successful program director and faculty member in career school, community college, and clinical occupational therapy settings. She is an accreditation evaluator for the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) and has supervised and coached academic and clinical faculty. In addition to developing academic programs and courses, Ms. Solomon has authored, edited, and reviewed textbooks, ancillary materials, and academic reports such as self-studies and other documents. Ms. Solomon's experience contributes to a thorough understanding of curriculum, adult learners, accreditation issues, and faculty development needs. Terry Taylor, Ph.D., is employed by Quantum Integrations in Denver, CO. As an educator for twenty years, Lori held various positions including instructor, program chair, and academic dean. During her time in education, providing quality curriculum, ensuring high student satisfaction, and achieving institutional compliance while being fiscally sound, were high on her list of accomplishments. In 2005, Lori developed her own company. Lori Tyler & Associates has been successful in authoring and co-authoring numerous textbooks, developing multimedia materials, and creating online and on-ground training programs for education institutions, corporate businesses, and publishing entities. In addition to material development, Lori travels throughout the United States conducting workshops on various topics and providing advice on how to achieve effective training programs.
- Author(s)Amy Solomon,Lori Tyler,Terry Taylor
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication30/06/2006
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight568 g
- Width200 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.