All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a manager in today's business environment, demonstrating that you have leadership skills is essential to success. But what does it take to become an effective and influential business manager and leader? There are sure-fire ways, but you can take inspiration and advice from various leaders who have been successful already. This sequel to the best selling 100 Great Leadership Ideas offers 100 more solutions researched from companies and organisations around the world. Each idea is described in some detail. You are then shown how to apply that idea in your own company or work situation. It is a simple formula which could potentially lead to rich rewards.
- Author BiographyJonathan Gifford s writing focuses on the human aspects of business, management and leadership and on the lessons that can be learned from history. He spent the early part of his career in advertising sales and management with national newspapers, including The Guardian, The Sunday Express and The Mail on Sunday. He was later the launch publisher of the award-winning BBC History Magazine. Jonathan is a partner in the digital marketing consultancy, Bluequest Media. He lectures in leadership development for programs run by Said Business School, University of Oxford, and also lectures in marketing and business studies for the European Communications School in London. He lives in Oxfordshire with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Jonathan Gifford
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Weight236 g
- Width132 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.