All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionSince its inception, TIME magazine has been synymous t just with outstanding journalism, but also with outstanding photography. Now, to mark the 175th anniversary of photography and the birth of photojournalism, the Editors of TIME magazine are publishing this companion book to the groundbreaking digital celebration of photography that TIME.com will be mounting online, displaying the most influential photographs of all time. While they may t be the most famous or well-kwn photographs, each one is unique for the way in which it changed, influenced, or commemorated a particular world event. From the first sports photograph to ever win the Pulitzer Prize - that of Babe Ruth at Yankee Stadium to the photograph of Student Neda Agha-Soltan's death during Iran's 2009 election protests, each of the photographs in 100 Photographs: The Most Influential Images of All Time is significant in how it forever changed how we live, learn, communicate, and in many cases, view the world.
- Author BiographyKira Pollack is the director of photography and visual enterprise at TIME magazine. Since joining TIME in October 2009, the brand's photography has been recognized with many prestigious awards including the World Press Photo of the Year, and the Visa D'Or Award at Visa Pour l'Image. Additional awards include the 2011 Lucie Awards Photo Editor of the Year, and an Emmy Award for TIME's Beyond 9/11 project. Pollack also established TIME's photography site LightBox, and the brand's new documentary film unit, Red Border Films.
- Author(s)The Editors of Time Magazine
- PublisherTime Inc Home Entertaiment
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTime Inc Home Entertaiment
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1021 g
- Width218 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.