All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionSince the inception of the Alabama football program in 1892, Crimson Tide has claimed 14 National Championship titles, all of which are explored in this guide. The book zeros in on critical moments, such as when running back Mark Ingram became the first Alabama player to win the Heisman Trophy in 2009, despite the team being led to six championships from 1958 to 1982 by the celebrated coach Paul Bear Bryant, as well as key figures from the college's history. This updated version includes highlights from the 2009, 2011, 2012, and 2015 championship seasons.
- Author BiographyChristopher Walsh has been nominated for a Pulitzer Prize twice, won three Football Writers Association of America awards, and received both the 2006 and 2014 Herby Kirby Memorial Award. He is the author of more than 20 sports books and currently writes for Bleacher Report. He resides in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
- Author(s)Fr Christopher Walsh
- PublisherTriumph Books (IL)
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Series Title100 Things...Fans Should Know
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTriumph Books (IL)
- Weight431 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.