All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect for Jets fans who think they already kw everything Most Jets fans have attended a game at the MTS Centre, seen highlights of the legendary Bobby Hull, and remember where they were when the news broke that the Jets were coming back to Winnipeg. But only die-hards remember the WHA years, were there when they captured their first Avco World Trophy, or witnessed the greatness of Dale Hawerchuk in his prime. 100 Things Jets Fans Should Kw & Do Before They Die reveals the most critical moments and important facts about past and present players, coaches, and teams that are part of the storied history that is Jets hockey. Whether you're a die-hard fan from the Bobby Kromm days or a new supporter of Paul Maurice, this book contains everything a Jets fan should kw, see, and do in a lifetime.
- Author BiographyJon Waldman has written for several publications, including the Winnipeg Free Press, the Hockey News, Winnipeg Men Magazine, and the Toronto Sun. He previously authored SLAM! Wrestling: Shocking Stories from the Squared Circle, Got 'Em, Got 'Em, Need 'Em: A Fan's Guide to Collecting the Top 100 Sports Cards of All Time, and He Shoots, He Saves: The Story of Hockey s Collectible Treasures. Follow Jon on Twitter @jonwaldman.
- Author(s)Jon Waldman
- PublisherTriumph Books (IL)
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Series Title100 Things...Fans Should Know
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTriumph Books (IL)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byDave Babych
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.