All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.05New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you want to learn how to be a photographer, or if you already think you kw all about photography, 100 Ways to Take Better Landscape Photographs is an easy-reference guide to landscape photography. Packed with practical advice and stunning photos this book will help and inspire photographers of all levels and will encourage you to spend a little more time on each shot, to step off the path, and to let your creativity steer you towards a more dynamic composition. A simple and comprehensive troubleshooting guide to landscape photography, the book is divided into themed sections and features simple explanations of techniques, which will help both beginners and more advanced photographers get the results they want. The thematic sections cover all areas of landscape photography, including coastal, paramic and seasonal, as well as lighting effects, composition and exposure. The points covered apply to both film and digital cameras. Starting with the fundamentals of good photographic technique, each chapter covers a different area of the genre, covering the most commonly encountered situations, while revealing the secrets of good landscape photography, such as: how to recognize scenes with photographic potential and make the most of them with good composition and atmospheric lighting; the different approaches required for various inland and coastal landscape locations at different times of the day and the year; the relative merits of wideangle and telephoto lenses and the techniques required to get the best from both; and how to turn the textures, patterns and details abundant in the landscape into creative and original images.
- Author BiographyGuy Edwardes is one of the UK's leading nature and landscape photographers. His work has been published widely at home and abroad, with clients that include Outdoor Photography, Practical Photography, Digital Camera, Country Walking, the Telegraph Magazine, Reader's Digest and Ordnance Survey. He markets stock photography internationally through a number of picture agencies, as well as running his own library of over 150,000 images. Guy was highly commended in the Wild Places category of the BG Wildlife Photographer of the Year Competition. He is the author of D&C's 100 Ways to Take Better Landscape Photographs. Guy Edwardes lives in Lyme Regis, Dorset.
- Author(s)Guy Edwardes
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication26/02/2005
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note200 colour illustrations, 100+ colour photos
- Weight649 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.