All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe live in an age of short attention spans. People surf TV channels, scroll social networks and flip through glossy magazines. So how do we get ticed? How can we make sure our church and faith catch the attention of this busy, visual world? 100 Ways to Get Your Church Noticed is packed with advice and ideas for generating publicity for your church and its mission. As well as tips on websites, posters, parish magazines and media liaison, this revised edition w includes extensive advice on using social media. Written in clear and jargon-free language, it offers advice on: - Developing an effective communications strategy - Creating or updating your website - Making the most of Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites - Putting your building to work, inside and out - Giving your publications a makeover - Liaising with the media Illustrated throughout with real examples that have worked successfully, this essential resource puts communication expertise at your fingertips.
- Author BiographyNeil Pugmire worked for nine years as a journalist and is now Communications Adviser for the Diocese of Portsmouth. He runs national training events on church communications for the Church of England.
- Author(s)Neil Pugmire
- PublisherChurch House Publishing
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurch House Publishing
- Weight399 g
- Width170 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statementupdated and expanded ed
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.