Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a comprehensive gallery of ideas for improving the training of any horse.The chapters deal with a range of topics progressing from improving stable manners and ridden skills, to checking your own riding habits and honing your mental approach to schooling.It is published in an accessible format with easy-to-access information and cross-referenced advice.It is fully illustrated in colour throughout, with practical photography accompanying the detailed advice at every stage.
- Author BiographyAuthor of over 40 equestrian books, Susan McBane has a straightforward and accessible approach to horses. She has an HNC in Equine Science and Management, is co-founder of The Equine Behaviour Forum and holds the Classical Riding Club Gold Award. She lives in Over Darwen, Lancashire.
- Author(s)Susan McBane
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication27/06/2008
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note150 colour, 10 line photos
- Weight553 g
- Width193 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.