All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book was inspired by Dr. Sherman's work with singles and couples during this strained ecomy. Singles and couples were working more, had less money and energy and were saying that they couldn't afford romance and dates to strengthen and prioritize their relationship. Dr. Sherman (aka Dr. Date) loves romance and knew that creating love did t require a dollar value. Love and romance only requires an open heart, creativity and thoughtfulness. When Dr. Sherman first dated her husband they were both starting out in the mental health field and they went on lots of free, inexpensive dates. This was a very happy time, so she knew that it was possible. This book offers 100 ways to treat your mate/date like royalty under $10 (whether you are dating, in a long-term relationship or married). It reminds you to nurture your relationship and have fun together matter what is happening in your lives. It's so important! Your relationship is the foundation for your family and a place you can return to and refuel. This book is also a great keepsake and photo album. Under each romantic suggestion there is room for you to paste a snapshot of that date or memory, as a couple. So for example, you can put a photograph of the two of you having a picnic on the beach. At the end of a year you will have proof of how very romantic you are with 100 memories to keep and share! You don't have wait for Valentine's Day or your anniversary to show your significant other that you care. This book will make it easy and cheap to demonstrate affection daily and it will get you in the mind set to discover your own creative, romantic ideas.
- Author BiographyDr. Paulette Kouffman Sherman is a licensed psychologist, the owner of My Dating School (www.mydatingschool.com), author of Dating from the Inside Out, published by Atria Books and When Mars Women Date, published by Parachute Jump Publishing and many other relationship books. She is a regular speaker at The Learning Annex and is the NY Love Examiner. She's been an expert on the CBS Early Show & the AM Northwest Early Show and a radio guest on the Curtis Sliwa show. She's been quoted on MSN.com, USA Weekend, the NY Post, Newsweek, Lifetime.com, More, Match.com, Foxnews.com, Fox Business, Better Homes & Gardens, Reader's Digest, Redbook, Glamour, Forbes, Woman's Day, Metro newspapers, Men's Health, Seventeen, Complete Woman magazines, and the NY Times. Her new book, 'When Mars Women Date: How Career Women Can Love Themselves into the Relationship of their Dreams' can be ordered as an ebook on Amazon through October. It will come out in the print version in December 2012. Learn more on her websites: www.whenmarswomendate.com and www.parachutejumppublishing.com!
- Author(s)Dr Paulette Kouffman Sherman,Paulette Kouffman Sherman
- PublisherParachute Jump Publishing
- Date of Publication02/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParachute Jump Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.