Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains one thousand fixed response questions. It is designed for students of paediatric dentistry who want to prepare for a certifying test or similar examination. Most of those tests use fixed response questions. This book can help students overcome some of the common problems candidates have with MRQ tests. Even as a well-prepared and successful medical student, you likely will t be able to show how good you are in your first, or even second try at a comprehensive fixed response test. There is a good reason for this. Fixed response questions are a blunt instrument. They deny collaboration, reward speed and punish nuance. Unlike what one has become accustomed to in medical school: mentorship, caution against haste, and reward for insight. Without a lot of experience in fixed response tests, you are like a seasoned footballer who is about to be dropped into a rugby scrum. This book will help you get through it. It can be used for quick revision of various topics namely caries epidemiology, prevention and management; pulp therapy; tooth restoration; dental materials; oral medicine; traumatic dental injury; pain and behaviour management; tooth anatomy and physiology; eruption and eruption disorders; and general dentistry for children. There are three basic kinds of fixed-response questions in the book: True/False Questions, Multiple Choice Questions and Multiple Response Questions. The introduction section of the book provides readers with 10 quick guides on how to make yourself familiar with the vast material in the book. At the end of the book are the answers to the questions as well as a blank answer sheet which you could use during your personal studies. The book shall be revised every three years to ensure it addresses contemporary issues in paediatric dentistry as well as ensure it contains information on current concepts in paediatric dentistry.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight418 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byMorenike Folayan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.