All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs one of the core, traditional crafts, quilting is enjoyed by countless enthusiasts around the world - and its popularity is only growing. This collection of one thousand quilt blocks builds upon this interest, showcasing some of today's most invative and beautiful patterns. See how others utilize color and design elements to craft creative-looking pieces. Gain inspiration from their variations and intricate techniques. Maybe even craft your own templates and original quilts. Whether a quilter or a collector, a craft-lover or an art enthusiast, 1000 Quilt Inspirations is sure to inspire your admiration and appreciation of the art of quilting. It's also likely to get you itching for some fabrics of your own!
- Author BiographyDr. SANDRA SIDER, a New York quilt artist and independent curator, has published articles and reviews concerning fiber art and other aspects of visual culture for three decades. Her graduate degrees include an M.A. in art history from the Institute of Fine Arts, New York University. She was President of Studio Art Quilt Associates (2010-2013), and is Curator for the Texas Quilt Museum.
- Author(s)Sandra Sider
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRockport Publishers Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.