All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautiful book with pictures of exactly 1000 fascinating things that can be found in our seas and oceans. From common seashore sights such as crabs and seagulls to deep sea creatures, ermous blue whales, colourful jellyfish and even undersea machines, every page is full of things for children to discover. Includes an index for easy reference.
- Author(s)Alice Primmer,Jessica Greenwell
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series Title1000 Pictures
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Width240 mm
- Height290 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nikki Dyson
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.