All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect companion for tourists and business travelers in Spain and Latin America, this book offers fast, effective communication. Over 1,000 basic words, phrases, and sentences cover everything from asking directions to making reservations and ordering dinner. A phonetic pronunciation guide accompanies each phrase.
- Author(s)Pablo Garcia
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2011
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- Series TitleDover Large Print Classics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width132 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.13New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.09New
- AU $6.50Used
- AU $31.93New
- AU $20.04New
- AU $24.96New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.