Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, dozens of common ailments and injuries are given drug-free relief with kitchen cures, which range from traditional herbalist ideas through food-based immune-boosters to household concoctions. Based on proven homeopathic remedies as well as medical research, these invaluable at-home solutions will help treat everything from first-aid emergencies to chronic health conditions.
- Author BiographyEsme Floyd is a writer specializing in health, science and lifestyle subjects. She has written for UK publications Zest and Men's Health, and is the author of Body Massage and seven 1001 titles, including 1001 Little Beauty Miracles.
- Author(s)Esme Floyd-Hall
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Note120 line drawings
- Width209 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
Most relevant reviews
- ceirokostere_023 Jun, 2016by
Recommended, everything perfect, amazing book!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.