All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFrom age-defying makeup tricks and fashion tips to cosmetic procedures and skincare advice, 1001 Little Ways to Look Younger offers top-to-toe anti-ageing remedies that will reap big benefits, both in the way you look and how you feel. With solutions for wrinkles, as well as advice on everything from improving your memory to battling the effects of ageing on the body, the book shows both preventative and curative ways to stay young, beautiful and physically fit.
- Author BiographyEmma Baxter-Wright is a fashion and beauty writer who has contributed to such publications as Marie Claire, The Face and Cosmopolitan. She is the author of four books, including The Little Book of Schiaparelli and The Little Book of Chanel. Emma lives in London.
- Author(s)Emma Baxter-Wright
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Note30 line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width209 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.