All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe low-card lifestyle remains the strongest trend on the diet shelf, with millions of people discovering the health benefits and weight loss associated with this diet, particularly in this age of obesity. But maintaining this can be motous. With the 1001 recipes featured in this book, covering everything from breakfast to snacks, dinner-parties to lunch-boxes, desserts to picnics, there is a host of delicious and varied options - barbecues, slow-cookers, smoothies, Mocha Chocolate Cheesecake - to make staying on this diet easy, fun, flexible.
- Author BiographyBest-selling author Dana Carpender was startled to discover that limiting her carbohydrate intake not only helped her control her weight, but produced the health and vitality a low fat diet had promised but never delivered. Fifteen years later, she laughs at people who say You can't eat that way long-term. Her eight cookbooks are the result of her realization that the key to permanent dietary change is the answer to the age-old question, What's for supper? To date they have sold over a million copies worldwide. Dana blogs about low carb nutrition at www.HoldtheToast.com; her weekly blog digest goes out to over 20,000 readers. She is also Managing Editor of CarbSmart magazine at www.CarbSmart.com, as well as a featured staff writer. Dana lives in Bloomington, Indiana with her husband and a menagerie of pets, all of whom are well and healthily fed.
- Author(s)Dana Carpender
- PublisherFair Winds Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationGloucester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFair Winds Press
- Content Note450 Colour
- Weight1043 g
- Width190 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine43 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.