Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe man who got into a fight with a monkey and lost...the burglar who thought he was Santa Claus and got stuck in a chimney...the fortune teller who did t foresee one of her clients would kill her...the gangster who danced himself to death - all true reports from across the globe which reveal the most ridiculous ways you can meet your maker. These and hundreds of entertaining and fresh factual accounts are all here in 1001 More Ridiculous Ways To Die. A massive and hilarious collection of true stories chronicling the most bizarre, amazing and absurd ways to die ever brought together. Awe-inspiring examples of stupidity and lack of combine to give you the most incredible cautionary tales about undignified ways you can exit the stage of life. Death may seem like a serious business, but this is a seriously funny book.
- Author BiographyAlthough better known for his books on parapolitics and true crime, David Southwell has written and contributed to a number of strong selling humour books. A regular broadcaster in the UK, Europe and the US, he spent more than 15 years as a journalist and editor before turning fulltime to writing. He wrote the successful 1001 Ridiculous Ways to Die.
- Author(s)David Southwell
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPrion Books Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.