All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $45.64Free postage
- AU $52.59Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionNow revised and updated in collaboration with UNESCO, 1001 Natural Wonders You Must See Before You Die is the definitive guide to awesome nature, celebrating hundreds of millions of years of the Earth's history. Discover more about the most outstanding locations our planet has to offer, many of them w UNESCO World Heritage Sites to preserve them for future generations. Learn about the explosive rumblings of Caribbean volcaes and the secluded Spansh wetlands, home to the world's few remaining Iberian lynx. Imagine the spectatcular beauty of Australia's fragile reefs, which are ever at the mercy of global warming. These are Mother Nature's most magnificent places, and natural history writer Michael Bright has selected 1001 locations so breathtaking that once seen, you will never forget. Organized by continent and then country, illustrated with stunning photographs from the world's leading photographers, and located on maps, each entry is packed with information on how each natural wonder was created, where to find it, and how to get there, making 1001 Natural Wonders more than just a 'top 1001' list. It is the most detailed and comprehensive guide of its kind. For the armchair traveller, the dedicated tourist, the naturalist, and the just plain inquisitive, this compilation of the world's most amazing scenery is an absolute must, a window on our planet's priceless resources.
- Author BiographyMichael Bright was for 30 years an executive producer with the BBC's Natural History Unit, which scours the world for stories and images. He is the author of more than 75 natural history books, including Andes to Amazon: A Guide to South America, the producer of numerous television and radio programs, including the award-winning television series Natural World and Wildlife on One, and has been editorial consultant on reference works, such as Discovering the Wonders of Our World and The Wildlife Year.
- Author(s)Michael Bright
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication23/03/2016
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Series Title1001
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPier 9
- Width138 mm
- Height208 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.