All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes a restaurant truly great? Inside the pages of this delectable book you will discover the world's finest, oldest, most modern, and most elegant places to eat. Some are so famous that their reputations are kwn worldwide, others are little-kwn establishments you are unlikely ever to discover unless by pure chance. All are recommended by a global team of food critics and culinary writers, who encourage you to visit them and experience the fabulous wealth of delicious delights they offer. Full-colour photographs and informative, vibrant text help to bring the restaurants, their chefs, and their signature dishes to life.
- Author BiographyJenny Linford is a freelance food writer based in London, England. Drawn to food writing by greed, her published work has ranged from recipe-writing to food and travel articles. With eating out a favourite pastime, Jenny is a regular restaurant reviewer for a number of publications including Time Out's London Eating and Drinking Guide and Square Meal. She is the author of several books including The London Cookbook and Food Lovers' London, a cosmopolitan guide to the capital's diverse food shops and eating places.
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication24/09/2014
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPier 9
- Width138 mm
- Height208 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.