All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe 1001 Ways To series addresses themes of major concern for the vast majority of people. Who doesn't want to be happy, wise, successful, confident, enlightened, patient, tranquil, and capable of attracting and keeping good friends? Featuring profound, humorous, and life-enhancing opinions from great minds throughout history, these books provide a treasury of thoughtful contributions from thinkers of different cultures over the centuries and genuine insights into states of being to which we all aspire.From learning how to unlock your inner confidence and becoming the person you always wanted to be, to understanding the exact meaning and importance of patience, this series will help guide you on your way with wise and witty opinions on some of the most contradictory and elusive human goals.
- Author BiographyAnne Moreland is a freelance writer and journalist. She has an MA in philosophy, and also has trained as a psychotherapist. Her father was a naval officer and the family traveled widely, inspiring in her a continued interest in the myths, legends, and religious cultures of many different countries around the world, especially in the Far East. She has two grown-up sons and currently lives in Cardiff, Wales, with her husband, who is also a writer.
- Author(s)Anne Moreland
- PublisherArcturus Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArcturus Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width110 mm
- Height110 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.