All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionDedicated mailing and e-mail campaign to targeted graphic design related media. This highly illustrated volume is jam-packed with 100's of the most invative and creative packing and label designs from internationally rewned graphic designers, design agencies, and graphic artists.Packaging is one of the most important factors in brand success - the way a product looks and feels can dramatically influence a consumer's decision. Packaging & Labels presents readers with 100's of templates for containers, boxes, and packages that are t only functional, but attractive and well designed.This volume also includes a free PC/Mac compatible DVD that showcases how the templates work in the 3D environment - essential for today's multi-media world.
- Author BiographyAnn Ford is assistant professor in the Department of Music, Art, & Design at Virginia State University. Matt Woolman is associate professor and chair of the Graphic Design Program at Virginia Commonwealth University, where he teaches typography/design theory.
- Author(s)Ann Ford,Matt Woolman
- PublisherAngela Patchell Books
- Date of Publication07/05/2009
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAngela Patchell Books
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight544 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsPlastic
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.