All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is sold at garage sales? Why does one get wet at a bridal shower? For n-native speakers, here's a humorous approach to understanding common American customs and the expressions related to them. Customs are explained, one to a page, with conversational examples and whimsical cartoons. Topics range from age-old traditions, such as shaking hands and bachelor parties, to more modern American practices - coupon clipping, TV dinners, and tailgate parties.
- Author BiographyMcGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
- Author(s)Harry Collis,Joe Kohl
- PublisherNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/1999
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series Title101... Language Series
- Place of PublicationLincolnwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations, index
- Weight199 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.