All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA truly international collection containing 101 of the greatest recipes to cook on the grill. The sun's out, your friends are coming over, the fridge is full of beers and you're ready to grill. But what to cook? The glorious marriage of pure heat and raw meat doesn't have to be limited to charred pucks of beef, there are so many jaw-droppingly delicious ways to cook food over the coals or on a gas grill. Whether it's the kick-ass combination of Scotch bonnet heat and sweet molasses you find in Caribbean jerk chicken or the melt-in-your-mouth steak with chimichurri, we've sourced the best recipes that cover t just meat, but recipes for fish, veggies, marinades, sauces, rubs and even desserts. So put down those supermarket burgers and live a little with these 101 BBQ and Grill Recipes . Your stomach will love you for it, as will your guests!
- Author BiographyDan Vaux-Nobes writes the brilliant food blog Essex Eating . His down-to-earth approach to food has earned him a reputation for telling it like it is, which makes him the perfect choice to be on the judging panel at the bacchanalian celebration of all things BBQ that is Grillstock festival. He also runs the Bristol supperclub The Basement.
- Author(s)Dan Vaux-Nobes
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDog 'n' Bone
- Content Note150 Color
- Weight543 g
- Width190 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.