All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom playground to the pros, from young players to adults, there are seemingly as many ways to coach and play the game of basketball as there are places to play it. 101 Basketball Coaching Tips distills the game of basketball in order to provide concise tips, tools, and techniques on coaching philosophy, basketball strategy X's & O's, skills and drills, as well as ways to develop a basketball program on the court, outside the lines, in the locker room, and in the coach's office. From the vice youth coach to the experienced veteran, there is something in 101 Basketball Coaching Tips for everyone. The constant quest for a better way is what makes our profession as coaches, and this game of basketball, an ever changing adventure. As long as we continue to grow and learn, the future of our sport is in good hands.
- Author(s)Ray Lokar
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight100 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.