101 Classic Cookbooks: 501 Classic Recipes by Fales Library, Marion Nestle (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 18 Dec
- AU $77.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $31.17New
- AU $30.18New
- AU $14.66New
- AU $34.02New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $35.57
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.02
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume features 101 different classic cookbooks, each with an essay on why they were chosen, as well as over 500 pages of recipes, organised by course.
- Author BiographyThe Fales Library at New York University holds the largest collection of cookbooks in the United States. Under the directorship of Marvin Taylor, it has amassed more than 55,000 volumes related to food. It is also home to the well-regarded lecture series Critical Topics in Food, hosted by Clark Wolf. Marion Nestle writes the Food Matters column for the San Francisco Chronicle and is the author of Food Politics, Safe Food, What to Eat, and Why Calories Count.
- Author(s)Fales Library,Marion Nestle
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note300 Colour Illustrations
- Weight2182 g
- Width197 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine52 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.