All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning comedian Leigh Anne Jasheway has written 101 Comedy Games for Children and Grown-Ups specifically to make readers laugh. Laughter provides great health benefits, reducing tension and improving overall mood. Jasheway s book connects readers of all ages with their inner five-year-old, providing 101 games and activities to increase their laugh quota and decrease the pressure in their stress-o-meters. With Jasheway s help, readers can improve their emotional health and have a great time doing it. 101 Comedy Games for Children and Grown-Ups includes eight different sections, each geared toward a different genre of comedy. The first section concentrates on introductory games for getting to kw fellow participants and familiarizing oneself with the basic rules of comedy. Later chapters introduce games geared toward a specific type of comedy. Each section includes numerous games, which are presented with a general description of the activity, the purpose behind it, a list of supplies (if necessary), helpful hints, and rule variations. Jasheway also provides a key to indicate the target ages for each activity, making it easier to pick the best games for the participating group. Jasheway s book promises to provide fun times and lots of laughs for anyone that picks it up!
- Author BiographyLeigh Anne Jasheway says that, after she discovered her own inner comedian, she became a happier, healthier, saner, and more fun person to be around. Now she is a stand-up comic, stress management and humor expert, and comedy writer and instructor who was awarded the Erma Bombeck Award for Humor Writing in 2003 and who organizes a comedy benefit every spring. Jasheway has been teaching comedy for over 20 years and has written several books. Her work has also appeared in various anthologies, including the Chicken Soup for the Soul series. She lives in Eugene, OR.
- Author(s)Leigh Anne Jasheway
- PublisherHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleSmartfun Activity Books
- Place of PublicationAlameda, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Weight249 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.