All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is packed with 190 pages of step-by-step instructions for 101 practical animal-assisted therapy activities and interventions. There is also an index that correlates the activites with a myriad of goals in the areas of physical therapy, occupational therapy, mental health, social skills, educational skills, speech therapy, and recreational therapy. You will also find recipes to make for animals, animal-related booklists, and animal-related songs. This book is t limited to animal-assisted therapy with dogs. It also includes small animals, cats, birds, and horses. If you are a handler of a therapy animal, a trainer of therapy teams, or if you are a professional who incorporates animal assisted therapy into your practice, this book was written for you.
- Author(s)Stacy Grover
- PublisherMotivational Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotivational Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.