All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first step-by-step guidebook for successful invation planning Unlike other books on the subject, 101 Design Methods approaches the practice of creating new products, services, and customer experiences as a science, rather than an art, providing a practical set of collaborative tools and methods for planning and defining successful new offerings. Strategists, managers, designers, and researchers who undertake the challenge of invation, despite a lack of established procedures and a high risk of failure, will find this an invaluable resource. Novices can learn from it; managers can plan with it; and practitioners of invation can improve the quality of their work by referring to it.
- Author BiographyVIJAY KUMAR is a professor at the IIT Institute of Design, the graduate school of design at the Illinois Institute of Technology, where he leads the Strategic Design Planning and the Design Methods programs. Kumar has taught, published, consulted, and lectured throughout the world on using structured methods, tools, and frameworks for conceiving reliable human-centered innovations and turning them into strategic plans for organizations. He has consulted for Autodesk, Motorola, Pfizer, Procter & Gamble, SC Johnson, Steelcase, Target, T-Mobile, and many others.
- Author(s)Vijay Kumar,Vincent LaConte
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight736 g
- Width190 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.