All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIP Grinning presents... '101 Dog and Cat Jokes for Kids', a fun, funny, and often cheesy joke book. Kid's jokes are a wonderful, natural way for children to improve their reading. They are able to practice their reading skills whilst enjoying themselves. Joke books for kids have the added benefit of improving memories, and importantly, instilling confidence. Children are given a great reason to talk in front of groups and with practice are able to feel comfortable doing it. Kid's joke books are also a fun way for a family to interact, laughing - or moaning - at the jokes. Reviews for IP Grinning joke books: Child appropriate jokes, April 24 By A-J (Australia) Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: 101 Jokes for Kids (Joke Books for Kids) (Kindle Edition) Got it for my son's 10th birthday, he loved it and I love the fact it gets him reading. I personally can't comment on the content as we have just spent 4 hours on the road, many of them listening to these jokes! Substitute Teachers Take Note, March 29, 2013 By Donna Galloway Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: 101 Kck Kck Jokes for Kids (Joke Books for Kids) (Kindle Edition) This is fun and the elementary kids that I sub like to call it up and use it for our free time or great for indoor recess. I am afraid that I will need a new set of 101's before too long, the kids are learning these! Happy grandkid, March 11, 2013 By Priscilla Branham Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: 101 Jokes for Kids (Joke Books for Kids) (Kindle Edition) I bought this for my grand child. He loved reading it on the kindle. He was trying the jokes out on all the family members. My son loves 'em., February 22, 2013 By James Leonard Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: 101 Kck Kck Jokes for Kids (Joke Books for Kids) (Kindle Edition) My six year old gets a kick out of these corny little kck kck jokes. It entertains him, and makes him laugh. See if these tickle your funny bone: How do cats freshen their breath? Mouse - wash! What dogs make the best hairdressers? Shampoodles! What kind of dog goes tick, tick, woof, woof, tick, tick, woof, woof? A watch dog! What kind of cat loves duck burgers? A duck-filled patty puss! What do nursing cats always carry? First aid kit-tens! Why do you have to be careful when it starts raining cats and dogs? You might step in a poodle! What warning sound do Australian dogs on bicycles make? Dingo-ling! Scroll up and Buy this book w - your child will love going back to it again and again.
- Author BiographyIP Grinning is the happy father of 7 and 9 year old boys. Their hilariously awful attempts to make up their own jokes inspired the IP Grinning series of joke books for kids. Hopefully you'll enjoy this book as much as he enjoyed writing it.
- Author(s)I P Factly,I P Grinning
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $43.23Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.