101 Favorite Saltwater Flies: History, Tying Tips, and Fishing Strategies by David Klausmeyer (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.65+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- Description101 Favorite Saltwater Flies is the latest fly-tying manual from acclaimed writer David Klausmeyer, to complement his recent volumes, 101 Favorite Dry Flies and 101 Favorite Nymphs and Wet Flies. If you're a tier yearning for detailed information on the hottest new saltwater flies, this book has them all. The flies here are divided into groups to showcase the best situations to use them, and each fly comes with a complete recipe, beautiful close-up color photos, and detailed information on history, tying variations, and specialized fishing tactics. Klausmeyer draws from his decades of fly-fishing and fly-tying experience to bring readers the story behind each fly, as well as tips and tricks you can use to add your own touches and find even more success out on the water. With this guidebook, you'll learn to master the classic patterns, as well as hot new invative ones. Fly tying is t only a craft, but an art form. In 101 Favorite Saltwater Flies, Klausmeyer will help you excel at both. Avid saltwater flyfishermen will treasure this book and gain even more in-depth kwledge. Skyhorse Publishing is proud to publish a broad range of books for fishermen. Our books for anglers include titles that focus on fly fishing, bait fishing, fly-casting, spin casting, deep sea fishing, and surf fishing. Our books offer both practical advice on tackle, techniques, kts, and more, as well as lyrical prose on fishing for bass, trout, salmon, crappie, baitfish, catfish, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to publishing books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked by other publishers and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyDavid Klausmeyer has been the editor in chief of Fly Tyer magazine for the past sixteen years. He has written numerous books and articles about fly tying, including 101 Favorite Dry Flies, 101 Favorite Wet Flies and Nymphs, and The Orvis Guide to Beginning Fly Tying. He does blogs and webcasts about them as well. His tying techniques are well known among tiers.
- Author(s)David Klausmeyer
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight642 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.