All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you ready for the ultimate Sudoku challenge?! Featuring 101 giant Sudoku 36x36 puzzles, sorted into order of increasing difficulty and printed on large, top-quality paper, this unique collection of puzzles is full of attractively-designed challenges from best-selling puzzle author Gareth Moore, author of many international books. Place A-Z and 0-9 once each into every row, column and bold-lined box. Each puzzle can be solved by thing more complex than simply scanning the 36 rows, 36 columns and 36 6x6 boxes, without having to make any pencil mark tes. Guessing is never needed, and there is a guaranteed unique solution. Visit www.PuzzleBooks.org for a full list of other titles in this series.
- Author BiographyDr Gareth Moore is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including The Mammoth Book of Fun Brain Training, Keep Your Brain Fit: 101 Ways to Tone your Mind and The Rough Guide Book of Brain Training. He is also the creator of online brain training site Brained Up (www.brainedup.com) and runs the puzzle website www.puzzlemix.com. He gained his Ph.D from Cambridge University (UK) in the field of Machine Learning, and has contributed to various advanced projects for leading technology companies.
- Author(s)Gareth Moore
- Date of Publication25/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.