All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionTraining dynamite! Training mastermind Arthur VanGundy, author of the best-selling Brain Boosters for Business Advantage, has assembled 101 original games and activities guaranteed to satisfy almost every conceivable training need. These dynamic exercises are accompanied by: * Concise objectives * Recommended uses * Suggested audience * Required time * Necessary materials * Detailed procedures * Potential discussion topics * Possible variations ...and more! Get VanGundy's best-selling game assortment and add these simple, practical, power-packed resources to your training arsenal today!
- Author BiographyArthur B. VanGundy, Ph.D. is Professor of Communication at the University of Oklahoma and President of VanGundy & Associates, a creativity and innovation consulting firm. He has over 30 years experience in higher education and idea generation training and facilitation. His academic degrees are from Ohio Wesleyan University (B.A.), Miami University Ohio (M.S.), and Ohio State University (Ph.D.). VanGundy is considered a pioneer in his work on idea generation techniques. He wrote the creativity training program for the American Management Association and the creativity chapter for The American Marketing Association's Marketing Encyclopedia 2000. He is an Associate of the Innovation Network, was editor of the Creativity in Action monthly newsletter for 11 years, and has received leadership service awards from the Creative Education Foundation and the Singapore government. He also served on the Commissioner s Education Roundtable of the U.S. Commissioner of Patents and Trademarks. VanGundy has been invited to speak at organizations across the globe including the Administrative Management Society, American Society for Training & Development (ASTD), U.S. Chamber of Commerce, The Institute for Management Studies, and the Scandinavian International Problem Solving Institute. He also has been interviewed for such publications as Dun's Review, Business Week, Fortune Small Business, American Society of Training and Development Journal, Science Digest, Inc, Success, U.S. News & World Report, Sales & Marketing Management, and The New York Times.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitlePfeiffer Electronic Downloads
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date09/03/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight848 g
- Width215 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byArthur B. VanGundy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.