All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMake science fun with 101 amazing step-by-step science experiments for kids that are safe and easy to do at home. Be the next Albert Einstein with these cool science experiments for kids and discover how to bend light, weigh air and even make a rainbow! 101 Great Science Experiments is bursting with fun experiments for you to try out at home revealing the secrets of science through practical and exciting projects. Find out how to use everyday objects to discover the principles of science. With 101 science experiments for kids inside covering topics such as colour, magnets, senses, electricity and much more you'll be discovering the laws of science before your eyes. See sound, build a buzzer and even make an underwater volca! Each science project is explained simply and clearly plus specially commissioned photography shows how each project should look making the experiments clear and easy-to-follow for kids.
- Author BiographyNeil Ardley studied Chemistry at Bristol University. He became an editor and writer of children's non-fiction on the subjects of natural history, science, technology and music. Altogether, he wrote 101 books during his lifetime including the best-selling, award-winning The Way Things Work with David Macauley.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication16/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDK Children
- Content Notecolour illustrations, More than 800 full-colour photographs and artworks
- Weight510 g
- Width196 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.