All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- Description101 IB History Exam-related Questions! This book is a terrific resource for helping both students and teachers prepare for the demanding IB history examinations SL and HL. With this book you will learn from an experienced IB instructor and college professor, with 30 years in the educational field. You will improve your understanding of how questions should be answered in order to receive the highest possible scores. This book will help you build confidence by answering the questions provided, then checking your answers with those in the book. The book is great at covering the historical material for each question. Finally, it will help you understand the IB history syllabus and learn the proper way to approach your exams.
- Author BiographyDr. Juan R. Cespedes is a veteran educator, lecturer, and author. For nearly three decades Dr. Cespedes has shared his thoughts and research about history, politics, economics, and international relations with a wide audience.He is also the author of Collapse of the Soviet Empire, an analysis of the communism in Europe and Eurasia; War Interminable: The Origins, Causes, Practices and Effects of International Conflict; and the IB History Exam Study Guide: International Contemporary History 1848-2008. An advocate of maximizing individual freedom, human dignity and democratic government, he has traveled widely, researched, and reported extensively on major topics such as the nature of totalitarian regimes, the Cold War, the causes of wars, and the history of terrorism. He is currently a History Instructor for the International Baccalaureate program at Miami-Dade County Public Schools, an Examiner for the International Baccalaureate Organization, and an Adjunct Professor at Florida International University's School of International and Public Affairs in the Gordon Institute for Public Policy and Citizenship Studies, where he teaches a course on the 20th century and contemporary issues.
- Author(s)Dr Juan R Cespedes Ph D
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.