All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionEvery clinician looks for the most effective interventions to apply in group therapy. 101 Interventions in Group Therapy gives practitioners exactly what they are looking for - effective interventions in a clear, simple, reader-friendly format. This comprehensive yet concise guide provides 101 short chapters written by 78 leading well-recognized practitioners explaining step-by-step exactly what to do to provide an effective intervention when something arises in group therapy. Each easy-to-learn intervention is profound in nature and has been shown effective in practice by the author of the chapter. Foreword by J. Scott Rutan.
- Author BiographyScott Simon Fehr, PsyD, CGP, has had a private psychology practice since 1979. He is a faculty member with the Master's Mental Health Counselor Program, the School Counselors Program, and APA Doctorate Clinical Psychology Program in the Center for Psychological Studies at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/01/2010
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byScott Simon Fehr
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.