Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.55Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIP Grinning presents... '101 Kck Kck Jokes for Kids', a fun, funny, and often cheesy joke book. 101 Kck Kck Jokes for Kids is a wonderful, natural way for children to improve their reading. They are able to practice their reading skills whilst enjoying themselves. Joke books for kids have the added benefit of improving memories, and importantly, instilling confidence. Children are given a great reason to talk in front of groups and with practice are able to feel comfortable doing it. Kid's joke books are also a fun way for a family to interact, laughing - or moaning - at the jokes. Reviews for IP Grinning joke books: Child appropriate jokes, April 24 By A-J (Australia) Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: 101 Jokes for Kids (Joke Books for Kids) (Kindle Edition) Got it for my son's 10th birthday, he loved it and I love the fact it gets him reading. I personally can't comment on the content as we have just spent 4 hours on the road, many of them listening to these jokes! Substitute Teachers Take Note, March 29, 2013 By Donna Galloway Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: 101 Kck Kck Jokes for Kids (Joke Books for Kids) (Kindle Edition) This is fun and the elementary kids that I sub like to call it up and use it for our free time or great for indoor recess. I am afraid that I will need a new set of 101's before too long, the kids are learning these! Happy grandkid, March 11, 2013 By Priscilla Branham Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: 101 Jokes for Kids (Joke Books for Kids) (Kindle Edition) I bought this for my grand child. He loved reading it on the kindle. He was trying the jokes out on all the family members. My son loves 'em., February 22, 2013 By James Leonard Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: 101 Kck Kck Jokes for Kids (Joke Books for Kids) (Kindle Edition) My six year old gets a kick out of these corny little kck kck jokes. It entertains him, and makes him laugh. Scroll up and Buy this book w - your child will love going back to it again and again.
- Author BiographyIP Grinning is the happy father of 7 and 9 year old boys. Their hilariously awful attempts to make up their own jokes inspired the IP Grinning series of joke books for kids. IP Grinning has previously written questions for the UK's 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire' quiz machine and loves questions as much as he loves answers. Hopefully you'll enjoy this book as much as he enjoyed writing it.
- Author(s)I P Factly,I P Grinning
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.