All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTroy Waugh 'the rainmakers' rainmaker' has provided a well-designed blueprint for selling professional services that skillfully draws upon his more than thirty years in the field. This practical, highly focused guide to the selling process can help our firms achieve sales successes measured t only by effort but also by bottom-line results. Howard B. Allenberg, vice chairman and CIO, BDO Seidman, LLP Finally, peerless focus on how to break into all aspects of the selling process and the currents of relationship and buyer development. Learn how to build your personal and firm business more successfully. Covers the process of relationship and buyer development. Provides proven strategies from hundreds of the world's successful firms. Order your copy today!
- Author BiographyTroy Waugh, CPA, is author of the highly acclaimed book, Power Up Your Profits, and numerous articles published in Accounting Today, The Practical Accountant, and many newsletters. One of the most sought-after speakers on sales and marketing professional services in the country, he is a leading marketing and sales consultant to the accounting industry. Waugh s experienced team of consultants has helped firms add more than $500 million in new business through its consulting, training, and alliance services. Waugh is the founder of The Rainmaker Academy, the leading sales and marketing training course in the United States and Western Europe. Its graduates have attracted more than $300 million to their firms as a result of this program.
- Author(s)Troy Waugh
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/07/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.