All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest title in this well-kwn series, 101 Multi Skill Sports Games is packed with tried and tested drills to teach, test and improve sports skills for children and young adults aged 5-16. Fun, educational and challenging, each session contains information on equipment needed, space required and how to organise the players. Ideal for teachers or coaches who are looking for a fully planned session, this contains everything you need to build up the skills of young players and ensure they have fun and remain safe.
- Author BiographyStuart Rook is a qualified sports coach with over 15 years experience coaching young sportspeople at school, club and academy level. He is also a qualified personal trainer with a pool of knowledge in youth coaching and currently works for Foundation Football. Tony Charles is a qualified sports coach. After working with several football clubs he formed Foundation Football, which has rapidly become one of London's leading coaching companies, coaching over 10,000 children per week through a variety of sports.
- Author(s)Stuart Rook,Tony Charles
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series Title101 Drills
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Sport
- Weight250 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.