All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis personal, and wonderfully well informed, selection of the most rewarding towns, cities, villages and individual monuments in Italy is the definitive guidebook for the discerning traveller. The author has been visiting Italy, for study, for work and for pleasure, for over fifty years, and is the perfect companion for those who want to kw about more than the obvious attractions.
- Author BiographyFrancis Russell was educated at Oxford and has travelled in Italy for over fifty years. He is currently Deputy Chairman of Christies, specialising in old master paintings, and has written numerous books, articles and reviews on, mainly, Italian subjects. Russell is also the author of 'Places in Turkey' and 'Places in Syria'.
- Author(s)Russell Francis
- PublisherBitter Lemon Press
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWilmington Square Books
- Content Note180
- Weight160 g
- Width215 mm
- Height138 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.